Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Beginning of Goodbye

I had a difficult and eye opening conversation with Oso today. The time on our clock is running out. He will be leaving in four short months. I knew this was in our future. I know what the move means to him. It just hadn't sunk in that this is happening soon.

We've had less and less time for each other as it is. But goodbyes are never easy. Our feelings for each other has not changed. They are as strong as they were when we first met. There are times I don't know where I end and he begins. He's become a huge part of my life.

Crap. I promised myself I was going to be a big girl and not cry. So much for good intentions. I'll have to look at this again, later. When my emotions aren't so raw.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No clever words....just hugs xxx