Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm Just Me

This blog started out as a place for me to express my more sexual side. I had been wrapped up in being wife, mommy, and friend. I had even been making attempts to be the good daughter. I failed miserably, which is a blessing. I need to be me. I'm not the soft loving mother I once thought I should be. I'm not devoted eldest daughter that puts family above everything. I have my moments when I able to be that person, but for the most part I'm just me.


As I explored my sexuality on this blog, I slowly became more open to the people around me. I still do not have many close friends, but I am more open about my pervy side in general. Most people know I have a pole I can set up in my living room. Most know that I have a thing for knots and spanking. I really don't bother keeping it a secret any more. It helps weed out those that are threatened by a bit of kink.


I do miss the writing though. There have been many times that I've mentioned that I hope to get back to that soon. I admit I long for it now. But I can not write what is not moving me at this time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss your writing too....but I would always always rather have you only write what moves you, regardless of how frequently.

love and hugs xxx

expei said...

soft hugs