Monday, July 13, 2009

Cum for me, Bitch

Oso is back in the country. I've missed him. We managed to find time to reconnect today and it was exciting to say the least.


We did the talking and catching up thing rather quickly. We have a great time talking, but after a month and a half, our immediate interests were more physical in nature.


"So what do you think?"



"I'm thinking nasty thoughts."



"Oh?" smiling. "What kind of nasty thoughts?"



"The kind where you are naked"



"What are we waiting for?"





It starts that easily between us. I went to show him my garden on the way through the kitchen to the bedroom. We didn't make it out of the room. Within seconds I found myself bent over, hands on the floor with my pants around my ankles, and trying very hard not to ram my head through the dishwasher.

No comments: